If you are the one that really like cooking, you must spend most of your time in the kitchen. You can create the new cooking recipes or you may cook delicious food for your family.
After you use your kitchen to cook foods, you will find that your kitchen is not clean anymore. It is the usual thing that people may face after they cook.
However, do you know how to clean it? It is important for you to know how to clean your kitchen so that you can use it again to make delicious food.
Most of your cooking also contains oil, so it will make your kitchen greasy. How to solve it? You can read the tips on how to clean kitchen walls and remove grease buildup.
Basic Tips to Make Your Kitchen Clean
You need to know the basic tips on how to clean your kitchen:
- The first thing that you need to do is clearing the counters from anything which is not really important.
- The second thing, you need to fill the kitchen sink with the hot water and the dish soap. You can drop the things that are needed to clean such as the dish rack, drawer, and microwave turntable.
- The next thing that you need to do is making the refrigerator empty. You need to throw away everything which has expired. Look at the food storage. If it is dirty, you need to put it into the sink and you can wash it there. Next, you need to wipe the shelves with paper towel and cleaner.
- Then, you should dust the high zones. You need to clean the dirt and debris, and you can sweep it later.
- You should clean the upper cabinets and the walls. You also need to clean the microwave.
Tips to Clean Greasy Kitchen Walls
The first thing that you need to do is preparing the tools to clean your walls, such as paper towels, dish clothes, sponge, warm water, vinegar, towels, baking soda, and dish soap, bowl, bucket, and spray bottle. You should know how to clean kitchen walls and remove grease buildup.
You need to know about the steps on how to clean kitchen walls and remove grease buildup:
- You need to blot the grease things or stains in the kitchen surface using paper towel
- You should clean it with the warm water and you need to wipe the grease gently
- Then, mix the dishwashing liquid and the warm water in the bucket. Take the sponge and you can use the sponge and the mixture to clean the walls.
- If the grease still cannot be removed, you can use the baking soda. You just need to mix the baking soda with warm water. Put the mixture in the bowl and make it into a paste. Apply it to the grease stains.
- You can also use vinegar and warm water to remove the grease.
- Lastly, you can rinse the surface and dry the surface with a towel.
Cleaning the grease stains in your kitchen’s wall may be a difficult job. However, if you use the right tools and right method, you can clean it easily. Those are the methods on how to clean kitchen walls and remove grease buildup.