Why use bricks for walls?
When you want to build a house, you should think about everything. You need to think what type of house that you want, such as classic, modern, minimalist, luxurious, or any other types.
After you have decided the design of your house, you also need to think about the materials which are used for your house. It is better for you to choose the high quality materials so that it can last longer.
The next thing that you need to think is about the design of the wall. You need to choose the materials for your wall’s house. Most of people tend to use brick for their wall.
Why they choose to use brick? The reason is because brick is relatively cheaper and last longer. Do you want to know how to clean brick wall exterior and inside? It is very important for you to know.
Cleaning Your Interior Brick
There are some tools that you need to know when you want to clean the interior brick in your house. Those tools are bucket, high powered vacuum cleaner which has brush attachment and the long handled brush, the laundry detergent or salt (you should look at the size of your fireplace), Nylon brush for the fireplace, Cloth to dry the bricks, and TSP to remove the stains.
The next thing that you need to know is about how to clean brick wall exterior and inside:
- The first thing that you need to do is mixing the laundry detergent and the salt. You just need ounce of salt. You can add enough water to make it becomes paste.
- Second, you should use damp cloth to apply the cleaning in the stained bricks.
- Third, wait for around 15 minutes
- Next, brush the fireplace with the nylon brush
- Finally, apply the vinegar with brush.
Cleaning Your Exterior Brick
When you want to clean the exterior brick, you need to prepare some tools, such as the rake, gloves, stiff brush or broom, hose pipe with spray attachment, and vacuum cleaner. This is how to clean brick wall exterior and inside.
You need to know the process of cleaning the exterior brick:
- First, you should change your clothes into the clothes that you usually use to clean your house.
- Second, you need to put the hose on full. Then, wash all of the dust
- Third, you need to do it from left to the right. You should make sure that you have removed all of the muck and cobwebs using spray.
- Next, you need to sweep the mess with broom or stiff bristled brush.
- Lastly, you need to use your vacuum cleaner to clean all brick.
When you see that your brick wall is full of dust and look so dirty, you need to clean it. However, do you know how to clean it? You do not need to be worry because nowadays we have found the way to clean your interior and exterior brick. All you need to do is just following the easy tips above and practice it in your house. You need to know how to clean brick wall exterior and inside.