How to clean floor grout without scrubbing? This question may sound simple, but it is actually problematic.
Grout is the important part that connects one tile to another. If we don’t clean it appropriately, it looks filthy. Meanwhile, if we clean too hard, it can damage the grout.
Fortunately, there is a breakthrough in cleaning the grout. You don’t even need to scrub your grout. Are you interested? Check this out.
First, Use Cleanser
Cleanser is the secret trick that lies behind cleaning grout without scrubbing. There are indeed so many cleansers that we can get easily in any stores but some cleansers are different.
These cleansers that will be recommended are totally different. They have the capacity of cleaning the grout automatically after having been applied. These cleansers are:
1. Zep Grout Cleaner and Whitener
Zep Grout Cleaner and Whitener is a bleach free professional formula. It is able to renew and protect grout no matter what the color is. You just need splash this formula right away and within seconds you can see how the look of your grout starts to change. Certainly, you won’t need to put extra effort in cleaning your lovely grout.
2. Stain Solver
Stain solver is an oxygen bleach-based stain removal. Oxygen bleach is a non-toxic solution that does not produce harsh fume and it is color and fabric safe.
This Stain Solver is able to clean any types of food and grease stains without any scrubbing. Its power lies in the oxygen ions that attacks the stain molecules and break these molecules into pieces. At the end, these pieces can be rinsed away easily.
With these cleansers in your hand, cleaning your grout will be much easier than before. Without any efforts, your grout can be brighter quickly. You can get this impact only within seconds.
Alternative, How to clean Floor Grout without Scrubbing
What if these cleansers are not safe for the environment? This question may pop up in your mind, especially if you are an environmental-minded people.
Well, you don’t need to worry anything because there are some alternative solutions that you may apply. These solutions consist of two different mixtures. The first solution consists of vinegar and baking soda. The second solution consists of hot water, baking soda, vinegar and lemon juice.
1. For applying the first solution, you have to follow these procedures:
- Sprinkle baking soda all over the grout. Use your finger for making sure that it has covered the grout in overall and for wiping out the leftover of the powder.
- Pour vinegar into a spray bottle and start spraying this vinegar over the baking soda.
- Wait for a moment and you will see the difference.
- Splash the grout with water, but remember not to use too much water.
- Mop the grout and dry it.
- After 30 minutes, you will see that the grout is totally clean.
2. Now, for applying the second solution, you should follow these steps:
- Use this ratio for a perfect solution:
3.5 cups of hot water, ½ cup of baking soda, half of 1/3 cup of vinegar, 1/3 cup of lemon juice
- Pour this solution into a spray bottle
- The more you pour, the more the stain will go away
- Wait for several minutes
- Splash the solution with warm water and you will see the difference
However, for some hard-to-remove stains you may need minimal scrubbing especially since these natural cleansers are not as powerful as the chemical ones. The thicker the stain, the more you have to rub.
Now, what are you thinking about cleaning the grout? Whatever your opinion might be, cleaning the grout from now on will be very easy. You don’t even need to scrub anymore and you only need to watch until the stains are removed entirely.
Thanks to the wonderful chemical power both in the cleansers and natural solutions, you won’t need to put extra efforts. Use the tips on how to clean floor grout without scrubbing above for better result and less effort.