It is impossible for you to have fresh and tasty coffee in every single brew without clean our Ninja Coffee Maker.
Therefore, it is important for you to wash your coffee maker and keep it in good performance.
If you do not clean it regularly and correctly, you will find some calcium and minerals remain in your coffee maker.
Moreover, you will drink your coffee along with those calcium and minerals.
Actually, you can use our free time to clean your Ninja Coffee Maker. It will only take a few minutes.
1. Clean the Ninja Coffee Maker with White Vinegar
Vinegar is known as substance that can help us to dissolve and clean some deposits on our coffee maker. Therefore, it is important for you to make sure that you have it at home. Do not let your coffee maker full of deposit and cannot brew the coffee well.
- First thing you should do is to prepare vinegar mixture. The mixture is depends on the calcium that you have in your coffee maker. It means, if you see that there are alt of deposits there, you can add more vinegar. However, some coffee maker prefer to use a ratio of 1:1.
- The next step is to clean the machine with water. Before you use the vinegar to dissolve the deposit, it is better for you to clean it with some water. After using the coffee maker, pour some water into the reservoir and run the machine. This can help you to get rid of the debris from the previous brewing activity.
- Then, after you clean it with water, you can pour the vinegar mixture that you have made before. In this session, you have to make sure that you pour it up to the maximum fill line. Then, press the brew button.
- After 1-2 minutes, turn the machine off and let the mixture still inside the coffee maker for about 30 minutes. It will help you to destroy the calcium deposit in the coffee maker.
- After 30 minutes, turn the machine on again without removing the mixture. Do it in 1-2 minutes again after that, you can pour out the mixture.
- The last step is to rinse out the vinegar. You should use water to get rid of the vinegar smell.
2. Using Lemon Mixture
Usually, people tend to use white vinegar to clean their coffee maker. However, there is still another way to do it. Using lemon juice can also help you to clean the calcium deposits in your coffee maker. There are some simple steps to do it.
- The first thing you must do is to make the lemon juice. You have to squeeze the lemons and then mix it with some water. The best ratio for the solution is also 1:1. Make sure that you get the correct ratio to make the cleaning process run well.
- Before you use the lemon juice to clean the coffee maker, make sure that you have cleaned the debris from the previous brewing process. Use some water to do it. After that, you can pour the lemon juice mixture into the coffee maker up to the maximum line. Then, turn on the machine for about 1 minute. After you do it, let the mixture still in the machine for about 20-30 minutes.
- After letting the lemon juice to soak the coffee maker, remove the solution and also the old filter. Then, rinse the machine with some clean water. You can do it for couple times until you are sure that you have got rid of the lemon smell.
3. Using Hot Water and Soap
Perhaps, this will be one of the simplest ways to clean your coffee maker. You only need soap and some hot water to get rid of the dirt in your coffee maker. However, you can only do it if you are sure that the machine is not too dirty or there are only little calcium deposit in it.
- You can start the process by removing the brew basket and also the pot. This can help you clean the coffee maker easily.
- It is better for you to use the top rack of the dishwasher from the cleaning since the glass carafe is dishwasher safe. However, it is only on its safer side.
- Then, wipe down the outside part of the machine from the remaining coffee by using cotton cloth that has been added some hot water and soap.
- In this process, you should make sure that the soap residues are not on the machine.
4. Washing the Coffee Maker Parts
There is also a way that you can do whenever you finish brewing the coffee. You can wash the parts of the coffee maker. Here are the steps that you need to do:
- First, of course, unplug the coffee maker from the power source. It is important to let it cool down before you clean and what the coffee maker parts.
- Then, remove some parts that you can wash. Do not forget to remove the filter and also take out the brew basket.
- The next step is to clean inside the carafe by using soft cloth or bottlebrush.
- After you do all of these steps, you can wipe the machine
Those simple ways can help you to keep your Ninja Coffee Maker clean. There will be no calcium deposit that can damage the freshness of your coffee. By doing those steps, you can make sure that you can get fresh coffee after the brewing process. Those ways also can make the coffee maker durable. You do not need to buy the new one in the near future if you can maintain the machine well.
In addition, to clean the coffee maker, you have to make sure that all materials you need are in the correct ratio. Beside, you also have to pay attention to all parts of the machine. Do not forget to follow the chronological steps so that you can get the best result of cleaning your Ninja Coffee Maker.