It is a wise decision to go the store after reading the bathroom faucets reviews. The previous buyers’ experience would be a great help to choose the one that fits to your bathroom and style.
Even though a faucet is just a finishing touch, it does determine the final look of the room. Remember: different brands, different performance.
- Ways to Keep bathroom faucet brushed nickel shiny
- Narrow bathroom vanity with sink
- How to remove mold and mildew from shower stall.
1. The Water Slide Type
This is the most favorite style among buyers nowadays. You would get classic look, with two options of finishing: polished chrome and brushed nickel.
- Using waterfall concept, there will be no more water splashing from the overwhelming pressure and poor angle installation.
- Guaranteeing no leak at all, for its disc valve technology.
- Allowing 1,5 gallon of water runs per minute.
- Installing in ease on one hole sink.
- Running gentle flow of water; it won’t help much to clean things like razor. Even in maximum pressure, the flow is still to gentle to remove the fine hair stuck on the razor.
2. Angular Type
This model fits those who are looking for super modern style. The angular shape and anti corrosion iron material gives off charming aura without being the focal pint in the sink.
- Taking less space on the sink, reserving more space for you to put things.
- Having double rotation head. Simple navigation to hot and cold water option.
- Resisting scratch and corrosion over time.
- Being tested to 500.000 opens and closes; no leaking found.
- Having monotonous finishing: chrome and stainless only. More colors like black would be lovely addition to match more bathroom wallpaper.
3. Two Handles Type
Looking for the old goods for your bathroom stuff? Ask for the two handles type. To fit the theme, manufacturers provide oil bronze finish, nickel brush and chrome. Its dim shine is the attraction from the past time.
- Getting the right temperature with two handles system. The water will run from the middle spout.
- Coming with aerated holes, suitable to be utilized daily.
- Controlling water flow per opening, helping to reserve more gallons of water per year.
- Giving a pop up waste in the pack. No need to buy it separately.
- Requiring three holes sink. The middle one should be 4 inches wide.
4. Lever Type
Choosing the two handle types is not always equal to being old. The lever type also has two handles, but with classic modern vibe. Manufacturer puts curve design on the product, too. Available in polished chrome finish.
- Controlling water temperature to the precise heat and cold, with luxury touch.
- Possessing high curve spout, making it easier to wash your hand on low sink.
- Cleaning with ease, since chrome finish will not have color change.
- Saving more money. This design is not pricey and affordable enough, even for the limited budget plan.
- Getting stained easily. Especially to water, the lever design is quite vulnerable, even after a nice polishing.
Read also: How to Decorate Bathroom Vanity with Sink.
As a part of remodeling project, changing faucet style is the most basic things that will cost you less than changing the whole interior. That is why, detailed things like shape, style and color could get you closer to the dream faucet. Moreover, learning about the strength and weakness from bathroom faucets reviews will save you some money in your pocket.